- Making 360° Tours
- Specify opening scene in iPanorama.
- Creating a Border and Specific Window Size
- 360 Pano Test using Short Code and Sceneid.
- Ipanorama using Tour iframe URL+Name and URL+ID
- Playing with Borders
- iPanorama – Adding a Compass
- iPanorama Window Size Using Short Code
- iPanorama Window Size Using “General” Settings.
I have been playing around with my drone, getting some aerial shots of the local nature preserve. LeFurge Woods Nature Preserve, on Prospect Road, just a ways North of Geddes, and South of Cherry Hill.
I find 360° “Globe” panoramas to be intriguing, and have since back when it was a challenge to stitch pictures together, then make a .mov file, and even to get a player that would work on a web site.
Now it is so much simpler, and the options to make and enhance them are great.
Following is a “Tour” I made to go from one part of the preserve to another using the links inside the panos. Some of the icons you hover over to see information, some you can also click on to see a picture. The “^” icons is a jump to another location. You can go back and forth. Great fun indeed!
Use the icon in the bottom right to go full screen for the experience! Use “esc” to close again.